+44(0)1922 622797

Heritage

A look into J & E Sedgwick & Co.

d

J & E Sedgwick & Co. was founded in 1900 and moved into their brand new Walsall site in 1954, where they still operate today. At the time Walsall was the capital of leather for equestrian goods. In more recent years (10-15 years), they have spanned into the small fashion goods sector. The company along with William Clarke, joined the Clayton Leather Group in 2015. Continue reading about our heritage

http://www.sedgwickandcoleather.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Sedge_Leather_Image_V2-300x200.png
http://www.sedgwickandcoleather.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Sedge_Quality_Image_V2-300x200.png
http://www.sedgwickandcoleather.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/IMG_8514-300x200.jpg
OUR NEWS
Apr
05

Sedgwick and Co Acquired by Consortium

Sedgwick and Co are delighted to announce they have been acquired by fellow investors Abbey England, renowned provider of saddlery and associated goods to the equestrian market, Kilger, a German tannery which has supplied Sedgwick with leather for 20 years, and Crawford Leather Company, a UK and Irish hide and skin processing company with long […]

READ MORE HERE
Jul
25

A Royal Visit to Walsall

A Royal Visit to Walsall Representatives of the leather trade in Walsall were able to have a few moments with HRH Princess Anne earlier this week. The Perpetual Master of The Saddlers’ Company made the trip to Walsall to congratulate successful apprentices this year and to visit some local saddle makers. The students had carried […]

READ MORE HERE